We make starting a Community Power program simple.
Our approach efficiently builds a tailored program so that the power – and the benefits – can start flowing to your community. Getting started is easy: all you need is interest. No budget needed.
Two Steps to Fast-Track Your Community Power Program
Sign an MOU
Power & Good
Standard Power and Good Energy are a full service Community Power consulting team that manages all aspects of your Community Power planning and implementation, guided by your town or city goals:
- Create a Community Power plan with public review process
- Secure local and state regulatory approval for the program plan
- Procure electricity and renewable energy
- Launch public outreach and education campaign
- Enroll, support participants, monitor the program